Find Cheap Flights to Beijing, China
Search with cbookers and compare hundreds of flight sites at once
and book cheapest flights to Beijing China.
At cbookers.com, search over 700+ airlines to find the best airfare deals.
Find cheap flights to Beijing available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Beijing, China
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find cheap flights deals for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Beijing Travel Guide:
Beijing, the capital of China, has a rich cultural and historical heritage. Home to over 21 million people, it is a popular tourist destination for those who want to experience this bustling metropolis’s vibrant culture and stunning landmarks. In this article, we will explore some of the top attractions and features that Beijing offers visitors.
Historical and Cultural Attractions:
Beijing is steeped in history and culture, with many landmarks and museums showcasing the city’s past. Some of the top historical and cultural attractions include:
- The Great Wall of China: The Great Wall is an iconic landmark that spans over 13,000 miles across China. The wall is an engineering marvel and a testament to the country’s rich history.
- The Forbidden City: The Forbidden City is a stunning palace complex once the home of Chinese emperors. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is home to many historical artifacts and works of art.
- Tiananmen Square: Tiananmen Square is a public plaza that has been the site of many historical events in China’s history. The square is home to the Monument to the People’s Heroes and the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
- Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven is a beautiful temple complex that Chinese emperors once used to offer sacrifices to heaven. The temple is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a popular tourist destination.
- Summer Palace: The Summer Palace is a stunning palace complex once the summer retreat of Chinese emperors. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site surrounded by beautiful gardens and scenic landscapes.
Beijing is also home to many natural attractions visitors can explore and enjoy. Some of the top natural attractions include:
- The Beijing National Stadium: The Beijing National Stadium, also known as the Bird’s Nest, is a stunning architecture built for the 2008 Olympic Games. The stadium is surrounded by beautiful parkland and is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike.
- The Temple of Earth Park: The Temple of Earth Park is a beautiful park home to many scenic areas and historical landmarks. The park is home to the Temple of Earth, a stunning temple built in the Ming Dynasty.
- The Beijing Botanical Garden: The Beijing Botanical Garden is a beautiful garden home to many rare and exotic plant species. The garden is a popular spot for picnics and leisurely walks.
- Fragrant Hills Park: Fragrant Hills Park is a stunning park home to many scenic areas and historical landmarks. The park is known for its beautiful autumn foliage and popular spot for hiking and outdoor activities.
- The Summer Palace: As mentioned above, the Summer Palace is a stunning palace complex surrounded by beautiful gardens and scenic landscapes. Visitors can explore the palace and its many parks, lakes, and pavilions.
Beijing has a wide range of accommodations to suit all budgets and preferences. Some of the top accommodations in Beijing include:
- The Ritz-Carlton Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton Beijing is a luxurious hotel in the city’s heart. The hotel features stunning city views and is known for its excellent service and amenities.
- The Red Wall Garden Hotel: The Red Wall Garden Hotel is a traditional Chinese courtyard hotel in the historic Hutong district. The hotel features beautiful courtyards and gardens and is a popular spot for those who want to experience traditional Chinese culture.
- The Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing: The Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing is a modern hotel in the city’s heart. The hotel features modern amenities and is conveniently located near many of the city’s top attractions.
- The Beijing Double Happiness Courtyard Hotel: The Beijing Double Happiness Courtyard Hotel is a charming hotel housed in a restored traditional courtyard house. The hotel features beautiful courtyards and gardens and is a popular spot for those who want to experience traditional Chinese culture.
- The Peninsula Beijing: The Peninsula Beijing is a luxurious hotel near many of the city’s top attractions. The hotel features stunning city views and is known for its excellent service and amenities.
Food and Drink:
Beijing is known for its delicious cuisine, with many local specialties that visitors should try. Some of the top restaurants and bars in Beijing include:
- Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant: Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant is a must-visit spot for those who want to try Beijing’s most famous dish, Peking Duck.
- Da Dong Roast Duck Restaurant: Da Dong Roast Duck Restaurant is another popular spot for Peking Duck, with a modern twist on the classic dish.
- Guijie Street: Guijie Street is a popular street food destination, with many vendors selling delicious snacks and dishes.
- Fangshan Restaurant: Fangshan Restaurant is a popular spot for traditional Chinese cuisine, with many unique dishes in Beijing.
- Capital Spirits: Capital Spirits is a popular bar specializing in Chinese liquors, with a wide range of spirits and cocktails that visitors can try.
Beijing has a vibrant entertainment scene, with many theaters and music venues that visitors can enjoy. Some of the top entertainment options in Beijing include:
- The National Centre for the Performing Arts: The National Centre for the Performing Arts is a stunning modern theater home to many world-class performances.
- The Beijing Opera: The Beijing Opera is a traditional form of Chinese theater performed for over 200 years. Visitors can watch a performance at the Liyuan Theatre.
- The Chaoyang Theatre: The Chaoyang Theatre is a popular spot for acrobatic performances, with many shows that feature breathtaking stunts and feats.
- The Sanlitun Bar Street: The Sanlitun Bar Street is a popular spot for nightlife, with many bars and clubs that cater to all tastes and preferences.
- The Beijing 798 Art District: The Beijing 798 Art District is a popular spot for art lovers, with many galleries and exhibitions showcasing the best of modern Chinese art.
Beijing is a shopper’s paradise, with many markets and malls that offer a wide range of products and souvenirs. Some of the top shopping destinations in Beijing include:
- Wangfujing Street: Wangfujing Street is a famous shopping street, with many shops and department stores that sell a wide range of products.
- Silk Street Market: Silk Street Market is famous for its silk products and many other souvenirs and gifts.
- Panjiayuan Market: Panjiayuan Market is a famous flea market known for its antique and vintage items and many other unique products.
- The China World Shopping Mall: The China World Shopping Mall is a modern shopping mall home to many luxury brands and high-end products.
- The Yashow Market: The Yashow Market is famous for its clothing, fashion products, and many other souvenirs and gifts.
Beijing has a well-developed transportation system, with many options for getting around the city. Some of the top transportation options in Beijing include:
- The Beijing Subway: The Beijing Subway is a convenient and affordable way to get around the city, with many lines covering all areas.
- Taxis: Taxis are a popular way to get around Beijing, with many available throughout the city. It’s essential to ensure the taxi has a meter and to negotiate the fare before getting in.
- Buses: Buses are another affordable way to get around Beijing, with many routes covering all city areas.
- Bike-sharing: Beijing has a bike-sharing program that allows visitors to rent bikes for a small fee and explore the city on two wheels.
Local Customs and Traditions:
Beijing has a rich culture and many local customs and traditions that visitors might be interested in learning about. Some of the top customs and traditions in Beijing include:
- Tea culture: Beijing has a long history of tea culture, with many teahouses that offer a wide range of teas and snacks.
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy is an integral part of Chinese culture, and visitors can learn more about it at the Beijing Calligraphy Institute.
- Traditional festivals: Beijing has many traditional festivals throughout the year, including the Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, and Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Kung Fu: Kung Fu is a traditional Chinese martial art practiced for centuries. Visitors can watch a Kung Fu performance at the Red Theater.
- Traditional medicine: Traditional Chinese medicine is still widely practiced in Beijing, and visitors can learn more about it at the Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital.
Safety and Security:
Beijing is a safe and secure city with low levels of violent crime and a strong police presence. Here are some points that highlight the safety and security measures in Beijing:
- Beijing has a highly efficient public transport system, including well-connected subways and buses, making it easy to get around the city safely.
- The police force in Beijing is well-equipped and highly visible, providing a sense of security to locals and tourists alike.
- The city has a low crime rate, and visitors can feel safe walking around late at night.
- Beijing has strict security measures in place, particularly around high-profile events and areas of interest, ensuring the safety of everyone in the city.
- In recent years, the city has invested heavily in improving its emergency response infrastructure, including well-equipped hospitals and emergency services.
Overall, visitors to Beijing can rest assured that they are in safe hands and can enjoy all this vibrant and exciting city offers with peace of mind.
Find Cheap Flights to Beijing:
When planning a trip to Beijing, finding cheap flights can help save money on travel expenses. cbookers.com is a flight search portal that can help visitors find the best deals on flights to Beijing.
Some tips for finding cheap flights include:
- Book well in advance, as prices can often be lower for early bookings.
- Be flexible with travel dates, as prices can vary depending on the time of year and day of the week.
- Use cbookers.com to compare prices and find the best deals.
- Look for flights that have layovers or connections, as these can often be cheaper than direct flights.
- Consider flying during the off-season, when prices are typically lower.
In summary, Beijing is a fascinating city with a rich history and culture that attracts visitors worldwide. Beijing has something for everyone, from historical landmarks and cultural attractions to natural beauty and delicious cuisine.
By following these tips, visitors can make the most of their trip and experience all these fantastic city offers. Whether you’re a history buff, foodie, or outdoor enthusiast, Beijing is a destination that should be on your bucket list.
Find cheap flights to Beijing, start planning your trip today, and prepare for an unforgettable adventure in one of the world’s most fascinating cities.