Find Cheap Flights to India
Search with cbookers and compare hundreds of flight sites
at once and book cheap flights to India
At cbookers.com we search over 500+ airlines to find the best deals for you.
Find cheap last minute flight deals under $100 available today.
Book Cheap Flights to India
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find cheap flights deals for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
India Travel Guide
Are you planning to visit one of the world’s most vibrant and diverse countries? India has a rich culture, stunning landscapes, and mouth-watering cuisine. From the bustling streets of Delhi to the beaches of Goa, there is something for every traveller in India.
And the good news is, finding cheap flights to India has always been challenging, thanks to cbookers.com. So pack your bags, grab your passport, and prepare for an adventure you’ll never forget.
“Incredible India: Explore the Best of History, Culture, and Nature”
India is a land of diverse cultures, traditions, and natural beauty. It is a country that offers an experience like no other, with its rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning natural attractions. India has something to offer every traveller, from bustling cities to the serene countryside.
Here’s a guide to help you explore the best of India’s history, culture, and nature.
Historical and cultural attractions
India has a rich history and cultural heritage, and visitors can explore the country’s past by visiting its many museums, monuments, and landmarks.
Top 5 trending historical and cultural attractions in India
- Taj Mahal: One of the most famous landmarks in India, the Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a testament to the beauty of Mughal architecture.
- Jaipur’s City Palace: The City Palace in Jaipur is a stunning example of Rajasthani architecture, with a museum showcasing the region’s history and culture.
- Qutub Minar: This 73-meter tower in Delhi is one of the tallest minarets in the world and a popular tourist attraction.
- Elephanta Caves: Located near Mumbai, the Elephanta Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and feature stunning rock-cut temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
- Hawa Mahal: The Hawa Mahal, or Palace of Winds, is a stunning pink sandstone in Jaipur built for the royal ladies to observe street festivals without being seen.
By visiting these historical and cultural attractions, visitors to India can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the country’s rich history and culture.
India is home to some of the world’s most breathtaking natural landscapes, including towering mountains, vast deserts, and lush tropical forests. From hiking to wildlife safaris, there’s something for every nature lover to enjoy.
Top 5 trending natural attractions in India
- The Himalayas: Hike through the world’s highest mountain range and enjoy breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks and stunning valleys.
- Sundarbans National Park: Explore the world’s largest mangrove forest and spot the famous Bengal tigers and other wildlife.
- Goa’s Beaches: Relax on the white sandy beaches, enjoy the crystal-clear waters, and soak up the sun.
- Jim Corbett National Park: Take a wildlife safari through this famous park and spot tigers, elephants, and other animals in their natural habitat.
- Kerala’s Backwaters: Enjoy a peaceful boat ride through the serene backwaters, surrounded by lush greenery and wildlife.
India’s natural beauty is simply awe-inspiring. Whether you are a nature lover or simply looking for a peaceful escape, India’s natural attractions will leave you spellbound.
From luxurious hotels to budget-friendly hostels, India offers various accommodations to suit every traveller’s needs and budget.
Top 5 trending accommodations in India
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur: Stay in a luxurious palace-turned-hotel surrounded by the serene waters of Lake Pichola.
- The Haveli Hari Ganga, Haridwar: Experience traditional Indian hospitality at this beautiful hotel on the Ganges River’s banks.
- Zostel, Agra: Stay in a cozy, affordable hostel just a stone’s throw away from the iconic Taj Mahal.
- The Serai, Jaisalmer: Enjoy the luxurious tents, complete with all modern amenities, in the middle of the Thar Desert.
- The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla: Stay in a heritage hotel that combines old-world charm with modern luxury, set amidst the scenic Himalayan mountains.
No matter what your budget or preferences are, India has plenty of accommodation options to choose from. From palatial hotels to budget-friendly hostels, you’re sure to find the perfect place to stay during your visit.
Food and Drink
India is a food lover’s paradise, with a rich and diverse culinary heritage that will tantalize your taste buds. From spicy curries to sweet desserts, there’s something for every palate to enjoy.
Top 5 trending food and drink options in India
- Butter Chicken: This creamy and spicy chicken dish is a must-try for anyone visiting India. It’s usually served with naan bread or rice.
- Masala Chai: This popular Indian tea is made with black tea, milk, and a blend of spices, including ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Vada Pav: This iconic Mumbai street food consists of a fried potato patty sandwiched between a soft bun and served with spicy chutney.
- Biryani: This flavorful rice dish is usually made with meat, vegetables, and a blend of spices, including saffron and cumin.
- Lassi: This refreshing yogurt drink is available in sweet and savory flavors and is perfect for beating the heat on a hot summer day.
Every visit to India is complete with sampling some delicious local cuisines. From street food to fine dining, India has something to offer for every food lover.
India is a land of vibrant colours, music, and dance, with a rich cultural heritage reflected in its various forms of entertainment. From classical music concerts to Bollywood movies, plenty keeps visitors entertained.
Top 5 trending entertainment options in India
- Bollywood movies: Catch a movie at one of the iconic cinemas in Mumbai, the home of the Indian film industry.
- Classical music concerts: Experience the soothing sounds of Indian classical music at a live concert.
- Folk dance performances: Watch colourful and energetic folk dance performances that showcase India’s diverse cultures.
- Comedy shows: Enjoy a night of laughter at one of the many stand-up comedy shows that are becoming increasingly popular in India.
- Nightlife in Goa: Dance the night away at one of the many beach parties in Goa, known for its vibrant nightlife scene.
No matter your interests, plenty of entertainment keeps you engaged during your visit to India.
India is a shopper’s paradise, with many options, from bustling street markets to modern shopping malls. Visitors to India can shop for everything from traditional handicrafts to high-end fashion.
Top 5 trending shopping options in India
- Jaipur’s bazaars: Shop for colourful textiles, handmade jewellery, and traditional Rajasthani handicrafts in the bustling markets of Jaipur.
- Delhi’s bazaars: From spices to shoes, Delhi’s markets have everything. Visit Chandni Chowk and Karol Bagh for a quintessential Delhi shopping experience.
- Mumbai’s boutiques: For high-end fashion, head to Mumbai’s designer boutiques in the trendy neighbourhoods of Bandra and Colaba.
- Bangalore’s malls: Bangalore is home to some of India’s largest malls, including the Forum Mall and Orion Mall, where you can shop for international brands and luxury goods.
- Pondicherry’s Boutiques: This former French colony is known for its quaint boutiques and shops selling handmade paper, perfumes, and other unique souvenirs.
Whether you’re looking for traditional handicrafts or high-end fashion, India has something for every shopper.
Getting around India can be an adventure, with many transportation options, from crowded buses to luxurious trains. Visitors to India should plan their transportation to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Top 5 trending transportation options in India
- Indian Railways: Travel in style on one of the many luxurious trains operated by Indian Railways, including the Palace on Wheels and the Maharajas’ Express.
- Metro trains: Many major cities in India have modern metro systems, including Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, which are fast, efficient, and air-conditioned.
- Taxis and auto-rickshaws: Taxis and auto-rickshaws are a popular mode of transportation in India, but visitors should negotiate the fare in advance to avoid surprises.
- Buses: Local buses are the most economical way to travel within cities in India, but they can be crowded and uncomfortable during peak hours.
- Rental cars: Visitors to India can rent cars from various international and local car rental companies. However, hiring a driver is advisable, as driving in India can be chaotic and challenging.
Whether you’re looking for a luxurious train ride or a local bus experience, India has a transportation option to suit every budget and preference.
Local customs and traditions
India is a land of diverse customs and traditions, with each region having unique cultural practices. Visitors to India can immerse themselves in the country’s rich culture by participating in local festivals, visiting temples and shrines, and learning about the customs and traditions of the local people.
Top 5 trending customs and Traditions in India
- Diwali: Known as the festival of lights, Diwali is one of the most important festivals in India, celebrated with lights, fireworks, and sweets.
- Holi: This vibrant festival of colours is celebrated in the spring, with people throwing coloured powder and water at each other and dancing to traditional music.
- Yoga and meditation: India is the birthplace of yoga and meditation, and visitors can take classes or attend retreats to learn about these ancient practices.
- Ayurveda: This traditional system of medicine has been practised in India for thousands of years, and visitors can avail of various Ayurvedic treatments and massages.
- Weddings: Indian weddings are grand and colourful, with several days of celebrations, music, and dance. Visitors can attend a traditional Indian wedding to witness the pomp and splendour of the event.
By participating in local customs and traditions, visitors to India can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the country’s rich cultural heritage.
Safety and Security
India is a safe country for visitors, but it’s essential to take certain precautions to ensure a safe and hassle-free trip. Visitors should know their surroundings, avoid travelling alone at night, and take care of their valuables.
Top 5 safety tips for visitors to India
- Dress conservatively: Visitors should dress modestly to avoid unwanted attention, particularly in religious places.
- Use licensed taxis: Visitors should use only licensed taxis or book taxis through reputable taxi companies to avoid scams and overcharging.
- Avoid public displays of affection: Public displays of affection are uncommon in India and can attract unwanted attention.
- Be cautious with food and water: Visitors should stick to bottled water and avoid street food to avoid getting sick.
- Carry a copy of essential documents: Visitors should always carry a copy of their passport and other essential documents and keep the originals safe.
By following these simple safety tips, visitors to India can ensure a safe and enjoyable trip.
Find Cheap Flights to India
Finding cheap flights to India is easy with cbookers.com, a flight search portal that helps travellers find the best deals on flights to India. With a wide range of airlines and travel options, cbookers.com makes planning a budget-friendly trip to India easy.
In summary, India has diverse cultures, traditions, and attractions, making it an exciting and rewarding destination for travellers. Whether interested in history and culture, nature and outdoor activities, or shopping and entertainment, India has something for everyone.
By following these recommendations, visitors to India can make the most of their trip and create unforgettable memories.