Find Cheap Flights to Dubai, UAE
Search with cbookers & compare hundreds of flight sites at once
and find cheap flights to Dubai, UAE
At cbookers.com we search over 700+ airlines to find cheap flights to Dubai.
Find cheap last minute flight deals under $300 available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Dubai
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find Cheap Flights to Dubai for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Dubai Travel Guide:
Are you planning to visit Dubai? Experience one of the world’s most luxurious and cosmopolitan cities. With its iconic skyscrapers, stunning beaches, and world-class shopping and dining, Dubai is a destination that will leave you spellbound.
And with cbookers.com offering cheap flights to Dubai, you can now explore this incredible city without breaking the bank. Whether you’re seeking adventure or relaxation, Dubai has it all. So, pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable trip to this glittering metropolis!
Dubai: A Comprehensive Guide for Tourists
Dubai is a city of grandeur located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and a famous tourist destination.
Dubai offers visitors a mix of modernity and tradition, with many attractions and activities. This comprehensive guide provides an overview of what to expect and how to make the most of your visit.
Historical and cultural attractions:
Many museums, monuments, and other landmarks reflect Dubai’s rich history and culture. The following are some of the best attractions that showcase the city’s history and culture:
- Dubai Museum: Located in the oldest building in Dubai, Al Fahidi Fort, this museum provides a glimpse into Dubai’s past and cultural heritage.
- Jumeirah Mosque: A beautiful example of Islamic architecture, this mosque is open to non-Muslim visitors who can learn about Islam and the local customs and traditions.
- Bastakiya Quarter: An old neighborhood that dates back to the 19th century and is home to traditional wind-tower houses, art galleries, and cafes.
- Dubai Heritage Village: A recreated traditional village showcasing Emirati life before oil discovery.
- Etihad Museum: A modern museum that tells the story of the founding of the UAE and the political and social history of the region.
Despite being a city, Dubai has many natural attractions visitors can explore and enjoy. Here are some of the top options:
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The world’s most extensive flower garden with over 45 million flowers.
- Dubai Creek: A natural saltwater inlet that divides the city into two parts, visitors can take a traditional abra (water taxi) to explore the creek.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: A protected desert area where visitors can take a camel ride, go dune bashing, and watch traditional Bedouin entertainment.
- Jumeirah Beach: One of the city’s most popular beaches with crystal clear waters and stunning views of the Burj Al Arab.
- Dubai Fountain: A choreographed fountain show set on the Burj Khalifa Lake that features music, lights, and water jets.
Dubai offers a wide range of accommodations to suit every budget and preference. From luxury hotels to budget-friendly hostels, here are some top options:
- Burj Al Arab: One of the most luxurious hotels in the world, this sail-shaped building offers breathtaking views of the city skyline and Arabian Gulf.
- Atlantis, The Palm: A 5-star resort on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island, offering a private beach, water park, and marine animal park.
- Dubai International Hotel: Located inside the airport, this hotel offers comfortable rooms and suites for transit passengers.
- Rove Downtown: A mid-range hotel located in the heart of downtown Dubai, close to major attractions and shopping malls.
- Rove Trade Centre: A luxury yet budget-friendly hotel in Bur Dubai. Book a room there for your next trip and enjoy a luxurious life.
Food and drink:
Dubai is a melting pot of cultures, and its cuisine reflects this diversity. From traditional Emirati dishes to international cuisine, here are some top options:
- Al Fanar Restaurant and Cafe: A traditional Emirati restaurant that serves local specialties such as matchbooks, shawarma, and maqamat.
- Zuma is a Japanese restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Center serving sushi, sashimi, and robata grill dishes.
- La Petite Maison: A French-Mediterranean restaurant in the Dubai International Financial Center that serves burrata, truffle risotto, and sea bass dishes.
- Ravi Restaurant: A Pakistani restaurant in Satwa serves delicious curries, biryanis, and kebabs.
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding: A cultural center that offers Emirati breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, where visitors can learn about Emirati cuisine and customs.
Dubai has a vibrant entertainment scene, with various options for every taste. Here are some top choices:
- Dubai Opera: A state-of-the-art performance venue that hosts opera, ballet, theater, and concerts.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: The world’s largest indoor theme park, with rides and attractions based on Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network, and other famous franchises.
- Dubai Mall: One of the world’s largest shopping malls, with over 1,200 stores, a cinema, an ice rink, and an aquarium.
- The Dubai Mall Fountain Show: A spectacular fountain show set in front of the Dubai Mall, featuring music, lights, and water jets.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Besides being a natural attraction, the garden also features a butterfly garden, a flower park, and a trampoline park.
Dubai is a shopper’s paradise, with various options for every budget and taste. Here are some top choices:
- Dubai Mall: As mentioned earlier, the mall has over 1,200 stores, including high-end luxury brands and local designers.
- Mall of the Emirates: Another famous shopping mall with over 600 stores, a ski slope, and a cinema.
- Gold Souk: A traditional Arabian marketplace that offers gold, diamond, and pearl jewelry.
- Global Village: A seasonal shopping and entertainment destination that showcases the cultures of over 90 countries.
- Dubai Festival City Mall: A waterfront shopping mall with over 400 stores, a cinema, and a laser and light show.
Dubai’s extensive transportation network makes it easy for visitors to get around. Here are some options:
- Dubai Metro: A modern and efficient metro system that connects major city areas, including the airport and popular tourist destinations.
- Taxis: Taxis are readily available and affordable, with a fleet of air-conditioned vehicles.
- Buses: Dubai also has a public bus system connecting various city areas.
- Dubai Tram: A tram system along the famous Jumeirah Beach and Marina areas.
- Abras: As mentioned earlier, traditional abra boats can be taken to explore Dubai Creek.
Local customs and traditions:
Dubai has a rich cultural heritage, and visitors can learn about local customs and traditions through various experiences. Here are some options:
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding: Besides offering Emirati cuisine, the center also offers cultural tours, workshops, and conversations with locals.
- Dubai Heritage Village: As mentioned earlier, the village provides a glimpse into traditional Emirati life.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The garden also features a replica of the iconic Emirates A380 plane, made entirely of flowers.
- Dubai Museum: Besides showcasing Dubai’s history, the museum also features exhibits on traditional Emirati crafts and occupations.
- Dubai Fountain Show: The fountain show features music showcasing local and international artists.
Safety and security:
Dubai is known for its impeccable safety and security, making it a popular travel destination. Here are some points highlighting the safety and security in Dubai:
- Low Crime Rates: Dubai has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, making it a safe place to visit. The authorities take safety seriously, and their efforts have paid off in creating a secure environment for locals and tourists alike.
- Efficient Law Enforcement: The police force in Dubai is well-trained and efficient in handling any security concerns. They are always present in public areas, ensuring the safety of residents and visitors.
- Advanced Surveillance Technology: Dubai has advanced surveillance technology, including CCTV cameras, facial recognition, and automatic number plate recognition systems. This ensures that any suspicious activity is immediately detected and addressed.
- Safe Public Transportation: Dubai’s public transportation system, including the metro and buses, is safe and well-maintained. Security personnel is present at all stations and on board, ensuring commuters can travel safely.
- Respectful Culture: The culture in Dubai promotes respect and tolerance towards all individuals. Discrimination and harassment are not tolerated, making it a safe and welcoming destination for travelers from all walks of life.
Find Cheap Flights to Dubai:
When it comes to finding cheap flights to Dubai, there are several options available. One excellent choice is to use cbookers.com, a flight search portal that helps you find the best deals on flights to Dubai.
To make your trip to Dubai more budget-friendly, booking your air tickets to Dubai and airfare in advance is advisable. Many airlines offer competitive prices, making finding affordable airfare options to Dubai easier.
Here are some tips for finding cheap flights:
- Book in advance: Booking your flight for at least two to three months can help you find the best deals.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Being flexible with your travel dates can help you find cheaper flights, as prices can vary depending on the day of the week and time of year.
- Use price comparison websites: Using price comparison websites like cbookers.com can help you compare prices across different airlines and find the cheapest options.
- Sign up for airline newsletters: Many airlines offer exclusive deals and discounts to subscribers of their newsletters, so sign up to stay updated on the latest offers.
- Consider layovers: Choosing flights with layovers can often be cheaper than direct flights, so consider this option to save money.
In summary, Dubai is a city that offers a wealth of experiences for tourists. From historical landmarks to natural attractions, there is something for everyone. From the world-famous Burj Khalifa to the man-made Palm Jumeirah, Dubai is a destination that must be seen to be believed.
With a thriving culinary scene, world-class shopping, and pristine beaches, this cosmopolitan city has no shortage of things to do.
And with cbookers.com offering cheap flights to Dubai, there’s never been a better time to plan your visit. So, pack your bags and get ready to explore the wonders of Dubai, where the possibilities are endless!