Find Cheap Flights to Dubai, UAE
Search with cbookers & compare hundreds of flight sites at once
and find cheap flights to Dubai, UAE
At cbookers.com we search over 700+ airlines to find cheap flights to Dubai.
Find cheap last minute flight deals under $300 available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Dubai
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find Cheap Flights to Dubai for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Dubai Travel Guide
Looking for booking cheap flights to Dubai? Dubai is a city of grandeur, located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and a famous tourist destination. Dubai offers visitors a mix of modernity and tradition, with a plethora of attractions and activities. This comprehensive guide provides an overview of what to expect and how to make the most out of your visit.
Historical and cultural attractions:
Dubai has a rich history and culture that is reflected in its many museums, monuments, and other landmarks. The following are some of the best attractions that showcase the city’s history and culture:
- Dubai Museum: Located in the oldest building in Dubai, Al Fahidi Fort, this museum provides a glimpse into Dubai’s past and cultural heritage.
- Jumeirah Mosque: A beautiful example of Islamic architecture, this mosque is open to non-Muslim visitors who can learn about Islam and the local customs and traditions.
- Bastakiya Quarter: An old neighborhood that dates back to the 19th century and is home to traditional wind-tower houses, art galleries, and cafes.
- Dubai Heritage Village: A recreated traditional village that showcases Emirati life before the discovery of oil.
- Etihad Museum: A modern museum that tells the story of the founding of the UAE and the political and social history of the region.
Despite being a city, Dubai has many natural attractions that visitors can explore and enjoy. Here are some of the top options:
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The world’s largest flower garden with over 45 million flowers.
- Dubai Creek: A natural saltwater inlet that divides the city into two parts, visitors can take a traditional abra (water taxi) to explore the creek.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: A protected desert area where visitors can take a camel ride, go dune bashing, and watch traditional Bedouin entertainment.
- Jumeirah Beach: One of the city’s most popular beaches with crystal clear waters and stunning views of the Burj Al Arab.
- Dubai Fountain: A choreographed fountain show set on the Burj Khalifa Lake that features music, lights, and water jets.
Dubai offers a wide range of accommodations to suit every budget and preference. From luxury hotels to budget-friendly hostels, here are some top options:
- Burj Al Arab: One of the most luxurious hotels in the world, this sail-shaped building offers breathtaking views of the city skyline and Arabian Gulf.
- Atlantis, The Palm: A 5-star resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island, offering a private beach, water park, and marine animal park.
- Dubai International Hotel: Located inside the airport, this hotel offers comfortable rooms and suites for transit passengers.
- Rove Downtown: A mid-range hotel located in the heart of downtown Dubai, close to major attractions and shopping malls.
- Backpacker 16 Hostel: A budget-friendly hostel located in the vibrant Al Barsha district, offering shared and private rooms.
Food and drink:
Dubai is a melting pot of cultures, and its cuisine reflects this diversity. From traditional Emirati dishes to international cuisine, here are some top options:
- Al Fanar Restaurant and Cafe: A traditional Emirati restaurant that serves local specialties such as machboos, shawarma, and luqaimat.
- Zuma: A Japanese restaurant located in the Dubai International Financial Center that serves sushi, sashimi, and robata grill dishes.
- La Petite Maison: A French-Mediterranean restaurant located in the Dubai International Financial Center that serves dishes such as burrata, truffle risotto, and sea bass.
- Ravi Restaurant: A Pakistani restaurant located in Satwa that serves delicious curries, biryanis, and kebabs
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre: A cultural center that offers Emirati breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, where visitors can learn about Emirati cuisine and customs.
Dubai has a vibrant entertainment scene, with a variety of options to suit every taste. Here are some top options:
- Dubai Opera: A state-of-the-art performance venue that hosts opera, ballet, theater, and concerts.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: The world’s largest indoor theme park, with rides and attractions based on Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network, and other popular franchises.
- Dubai Mall: One of the world’s largest shopping malls, with over 1,200 stores, a cinema, an ice rink, and an aquarium.
- The Dubai Mall Fountain Show: A spectacular fountain show set in front of the Dubai Mall, featuring music, lights, and water jets.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: In addition to being a natural attraction, the garden also features a butterfly garden, a flower park, and a trampoline park.
Dubai is a shopper’s paradise, with a variety of options to suit every budget and taste. Here are some top options:
- Dubai Mall: As mentioned earlier, the mall is home to over 1,200 stores, including high-end luxury brands and local designers.
- Mall of the Emirates: Another popular shopping mall that features over 600 stores, a ski slope, and a cinema.
- Gold Souk: A traditional Arabian marketplace that offers gold, diamond, and pearl jewelry.
- Global Village: A seasonal shopping and entertainment destination that showcases the cultures of over 90 countries.
- Dubai Festival City Mall: A waterfront shopping mall that features over 400 stores, a cinema, and a laser and light show.
Dubai has an extensive transportation network that makes it easy for visitors to get around. Here are some options:
- Dubai Metro: A modern and efficient metro system that connects major areas of the city, including the airport and popular tourist destinations.
- Taxis: Taxis are readily available and affordable, with a fleet of air-conditioned vehicles.
- Buses: Dubai also has a public bus system that connects various areas of the city.
- Dubai Tram: A tram system that runs along the popular Jumeirah Beach and Marina areas.
- Abras: As mentioned earlier, traditional abra boats can be taken to explore Dubai Creek.
Local customs and traditions:
Dubai has a rich cultural heritage, and visitors can learn about local customs and traditions through various experiences. Here are some options:
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre: In addition to offering Emirati cuisine, the center also offers cultural tours, workshops, and conversations with locals.
- Dubai Heritage Village: As mentioned earlier, the village provides a glimpse into traditional Emirati life.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The garden also features a replica of the iconic Emirates A380 plane, made entirely out of flowers.
- Dubai Museum: In addition to showcasing Dubai’s history, the museum also features exhibits on traditional Emirati crafts and occupations.
- Dubai Fountain Show: The fountain show features music that showcases both local and international artists.
Safety and security:
Dubai is a safe city for visitors, but it’s always good to be aware of any safety concerns. Here are some tips:
- Respect local customs and traditions, especially when it comes to clothing and behavior in public areas.
- Be mindful of the extreme heat during the summer months and take necessary precautions.
- Avoid public displays of affection.
- Always carry identification with you.
- Take necessary precautions when withdrawing cash or using ATMs.
Finding Cheap Flights:
When it comes to finding cheap flights to Dubai, there are several options available. One great option is to use cbookers.com, a flight search portal that helps you find the best deals on flights to Dubai.
To make your trip to Dubai more budget-friendly, it’s advisable to book your air tickets to Dubai and airfare in advance. Many airlines offer competitive prices, making it easier to find affordable airfare options to Dubai.
- Book in advance: Booking your flight at least two to three months in advance can help you find the best deals.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Being flexible with your travel dates can help you find cheaper flights, as prices can vary depending on the day of the week and time of year.
- Use price comparison websites: Using price comparison websites like cbookers.com can help you compare prices across different airlines and find the cheapest options.
In summary, Dubai is a city that offers a wealth of experiences for tourists. From historical landmarks to natural attractions, there is something for everyone. The city’s diverse culture and traditions, combined with its modern amenities, make it an exciting and unique destination.
With this comprehensive guide, visitors can make the most of their trip to Dubai and experience all that this beautiful city has to offer. Find cheap flights to Dubai with cbookers and save tons of money on your next trip.