Find Cheap Flights to Singapore
Search with cbookers and compare hundreds of flight sites at
once and book cheap flights to Singapore.
At cbookers.com, search over 700+ airlines to find the best airfare deals.
Find cheap flights to Singapore available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Singapore
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find Best Flights Deals for You.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Singapore Travel Guide
Are you planning to visit Lion City, the melting pot of cultures and one of the most futuristic cities in the world? Singapore has something for everyone – stunning skyline views, mouth-watering cuisine, and abundant shopping options.
And the good news is you can find cheap flights to Singapore to make your trip budget-friendly! So, get ready to experience the wonders of Singapore, and let’s explore this magnificent city-state together.
Singapore: A Blend of Culture, Tradition, and Modernity
Singapore, also known as Lion City, is a small but vibrant island in Southeast Asia. This city-state is known for its modern infrastructure, rich cultural heritage, and diverse cuisine. In this article, we will explore the famous tourist destinations in Singapore that attract visitors worldwide.
Historical and Cultural Attractions
Singapore’s rich history and culture date back to the 14th century. The city boasts numerous museums, monuments, and landmarks that showcase its unique heritage. Here are some of the must-visit historical and cultural attractions in Singapore.
- National Museum of Singapore: This is the oldest museum in Singapore that houses artifacts and exhibits that depict the country’s history and culture.
- Merlion Park: This iconic statue of a half-lion, the half-fish creature, symbolizes Singapore and is a popular photo spot for tourists.
- Chinatown: This vibrant neighborhood is home to many Chinese temples, street markets, and shops that glimpse the country’s Chinese heritage.
- Little India: This colourful neighborhood has many Indian temples, restaurants, and shops that glimpse the country’s Indian heritage.
- Marina Bay Sands: This iconic building is a modern architectural wonder that boasts a rooftop infinity pool, restaurants, and shops.
Despite being a small island, Singapore offers plenty of natural attractions for visitors to explore. From lush green parks to pristine beaches, Singapore has something for everyone. Here are some of the must-visit natural attractions in Singapore.
- Gardens by the Bay: This iconic garden is home to various flora and fauna, including the famous Supertree Grove and the Cloud Forest.
- Sentosa Island: This popular tourist spot offers a variety of attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore, a casino, and a beach.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a beautiful park that offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- East Coast Park: This long stretch of beach is a popular spot for picnics, cycling, and water sports.
- MacRitchie Reservoir: This scenic nature reserve offers hiking trails, a treetop walk, and kayaking.
Singapore offers a range of accommodations to suit different budgets and preferences. From luxury hotels to budget-friendly hostels, visitors can choose from various options. Here are some of the popular accommodations in Singapore.
- Marina Bay Sands: This iconic hotel offers luxurious rooms, a rooftop infinity pool, and stunning city skyline views.
- Raffles Hotel: This historic hotel is known for its colonial charm, elegant suites, and world-class dining options.
- Capsule hotels: These budget-friendly accommodations offer a unique and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Hostels: Singapore has many hostels that offer affordable and comfortable accommodations for backpackers and budget travelers.
- Airbnb: Visitors can choose from a range of apartments, condos, and houses on Airbnb that offer a more local experience.
Food and Drink
Singapore is known for its diverse and delicious cuisine, reflecting its multicultural heritage. From street food to fine dining, Singapore has something for everyone. Here are some of the must-try food and drink options in Singapore.
- Chili Crab: This famous dish features a spicy chilli sauce served with steamed crabs.
- Laksa: This spicy noodle soup is made with coconut milk, shrimp, and spices.
- Hainanese Chicken Rice: This popular dish features tender poached chicken with fragrant rice.
- Teh Tarik: This sweet and creamy tea is a popular drink made with black tea and condensed milk in Singapore.
- Kaya Toast: This traditional breakfast dish features toasted bread with sweet coconut jam and a slab of butter.
Singapore offers a variety of entertainment options for visitors to enjoy. This city always has something to do, from theatres to music venues. Here are some of the must-visit entertainment spots in Singapore.
- Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay: This iconic performing arts centre hosts a variety of shows, concerts, and events.
- Singapore Flyer: This giant observation wheel offers stunning views of the city skyline.
- Night Safari: This unique attraction offers a nighttime safari experience where visitors can see nocturnal animals up close.
- Clarke Quay: This vibrant riverside area has many restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Universal Studios Singapore: This popular theme park offers thrilling rides, shows, and attractions.
Singapore is known for its shopping scene, which offers a mix of local markets, boutiques, and shopping malls. From designer brands to local souvenirs, visitors can find everything they need in Singapore. Here are some of the famous shopping spots in Singapore.
- Orchard Road: This famous shopping street has many high-end boutiques, department stores, and malls.
- Chinatown Street Market: This vibrant street market offers a variety of souvenirs, clothing, and food items.
- Bugis Street Market: This bustling street market is known for its affordable clothing, accessories, and souvenirs.
- VivoCity: This large shopping mall offers a variety of retail and dining options, as well as a rooftop amphitheater.
- Mustafa Centre: This 24-hour shopping mall offers various products, including electronics, clothing, and groceries.
Singapore’s efficient transportation system makes it easy for visitors to get around. There are many options for getting around Singapore, from buses to trains to taxis. Here are some of the famous transportation options in Singapore.
- MRT: The Mass Rapid Transit system is a fast and convenient way to get around Singapore.
- Bus: Singapore has an extensive bus network that covers most parts of the city.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Singapore and are a convenient way to get around, especially for short distances.
- Grab: This ride-hailing app is a popular alternative to taxis in Singapore.
- Bicycle: Visitors can rent bikes from various locations around the city and explore Singapore at their own pace.
Local Customs and Traditions
Singapore has a rich and diverse culture influenced by its multicultural heritage. Visitors can learn more about local customs and traditions by participating in festivals and events or visiting cultural sites. Here are some of the popular customs and traditions in Singapore.
- Chinese New Year: This annual festival celebrates the start of the Chinese lunar new year and is marked by dragon and lion dances, fireworks, and festive food.
- Hari Raya Puasa: This festival marks the end of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan and is celebrated with feasting, prayers, and family gatherings.
- Deepavali: This Hindu festival of lights celebrates the triumph of good over evil and is marked by colorful decorations, lights, and traditional sweets.
- Thaipusam: This annual festival honors the Hindu god Murugan and is marked by devotees carrying offerings and performing acts of penance.
- Vesak Day: This Buddhist holiday celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and death of Buddha and is marked by temple visits, candlelight processions, and charitable acts.
Safety and Security
Singapore is one of the safest cities in the world, and safety and security are top priorities for the government. Visitors can rest assured that they are in good hands in this city-state, as the Singaporean authorities have implemented various measures to ensure the safety of locals and tourists.
Here are some reasons why Singapore is an excellent destination for those who value safety and security:
- Low Crime Rates: Singapore has consistently maintained a low crime rate. The city-state has a highly efficient police force and strict laws that deter criminal activities.
- Efficient Emergency Services: Singapore has a highly efficient emergency services system. In emergencies, tourists can dial 999 to contact the police, ambulance or fire department.
- Safe Public Transportation: Singapore has a well-connected public transportation system consisting of buses and trains. The highly efficient and secure transportation system makes it easy for tourists to get around the city without worrying about safety concerns.
- Stringent Laws: Singapore has some of the most strict laws in the world. Rules related to drug trafficking, vandalism, and other serious crimes carry heavy punishments, including fines, imprisonment, and caning.
- 24-Hour Surveillance: The city-state has a highly advanced surveillance system, with CCTV cameras installed in all public areas. This ensures that any criminal activities are detected and dealt with promptly.
Find Cheap Flights to Singapore
To make your trip to Singapore even more affordable, it is advisable to book your air tickets and airfare to Singapore in advance. With online travel portals like cbookers.com, finding cheap airfare to Singapore is easier than ever before. and many airlines offering competitive prices, and many airlines offer competitive prices.
Here are some tips for finding the best deals on flights to Singapore.
- Book in advance: Booking your flight for at least three months can help you save money.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Flying during off-peak periods or midweek can help you find cheaper flights.
- Use flight search engines: Online flight search engines like cbookers.com allow you to compare airline prices and find the best deals.
- Sign up for alerts: Many airlines and travel agencies offer email alerts when prices drop or when there are special promotions.
- Consider budget airlines: Budget airlines like AirAsia, Scoot, and Jetstar Asia offer lower fares, but be aware of any additional fees for baggage, seat selection, and other services.
In summary, Singapore is a vibrant and diverse city-state offering a range of tourist experiences. With its stunning skyline, mouth-watering cuisine, shopping options, and a wealth of cultural attractions, Singapore is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for an adventure.
From exploring the bustling streets of Chinatown and Little India to relaxing along the scenic Marina Bay waterfront, there’s something for everyone in this city-state.