Find Cheap Flights To Brussels, Belgium
Search with cbookers and compare hundreds of flight sites
at once and book cheap flights to Brussels, Belgium.
At cbookers.com, search over 700+ airlines to find the best airfare deals.
Find cheapest flights tickets for Brussels, available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Brussels, Belgium
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find cheap flights to Brussels for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Belgium Travel Guide:
Are you looking for a city with a unique blend of old-world charm and cosmopolitan flair? Look no further than Brussels. This Belgian city is a must-visit destination with its stunning architecture, world-renowned cuisine, and lively atmosphere.
Find cheap flights to Brussels with cbookers.com and start planning your next adventure today!
Brussels: A Guide to Historical and Cultural Attractions
Brussels is a vibrant city that offers a unique blend of historical and cultural attractions, natural wonders, and modern amenities. This guide will give visitors an overview of the best things to see and do in the city, including recommendations for accommodations, food and drink, entertainment, shopping, transportation, local customs and traditions, safety and security, and finding cheap flights.
Historical and Cultural Attractions
Brussels is steeped in history and culture, with many museums, monuments, and other landmarks that showcase the city’s rich heritage. Some of the best historical and cultural attractions in Brussels include:
- The Grand Place: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Grand Place is the central square in Brussels, surrounded by stunning Gothic architecture.
- Atomium: A giant stainless steel atom-shaped structure, the Atomium was built for the 1958 World’s Fair and is now one of the most iconic landmarks in the city.
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium: This museum complex houses an extensive collection of Flemish art, as well as works by famous artists such as Rubens, Magritte, and Bruegel.
- Manneken Pis: A small bronze statue of a boy peeing into a fountain, Manneken Pis is a beloved symbol of Brussels.
- Belgian Comic Strip Center: This museum celebrates the art of comic strips, which is a beloved cultural tradition in Belgium.
Brussels is a historical and cultural city with some impressive natural attractions. Here are some of the top natural attractions in Brussels:
- Parc du Cinquantenaire: This beautiful park is a popular destination for locals and visitors, with its impressive arches, wide-open lawns, and scenic lake.
- Brussels Park: Located in the heart of the city, this park is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Sonian Forest: One of the largest forests in Europe, the Sonian Forest is located just outside Brussels and offers visitors a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some peace.
- Bois de la Cambre: This large park is a great place to go for a walk, have a picnic, relax, and enjoy the scenery.
- Mont des Arts: A beautiful park in the heart of Brussels, Mont des Arts offers stunning city views and is a popular photo spot.
Brussels has a wide range of accommodations to suit every budget and taste. Some of the best options for accommodations in Brussels include:
- Hotel Amigo: This luxurious hotel is located in the heart of Brussels and is within walking distance of many of the city’s top attractions.
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place: Located near the Grand Place, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and easy access to many of the city’s top sights.
- Hotel Metropole: A historic hotel in the heart of Brussels, Hotel Metropole is a great option for visitors who want to experience the city’s rich history and culture.
- Meininger Hotel Brussels City Center: A budget-friendly option, the Meininger Hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations and is within walking distance of many of the city’s top attractions.
- Sleep Well Youth Hostel: This hostel offers budget-friendly accommodations for travellers on a budget and is located in the heart of Brussels.
Food and Drink
Belgium is famous for its cuisine, and Brussels is no exception. Visitors to Brussels can enjoy a wide range of local cuisine and international options. Here are some of the best places to eat and drink in Brussels:
- Chez Léon: A classic Belgian restaurant, Chez Léon is famous for its mussels and fries, a Brussels must-try.
- Maison Antoine: Another must-visit for fans of Belgian fries, Maison Antoine, is a beloved street food vendor serving delicious fries for over 70 years.
- Belga Queen: This upscale restaurant serves modern Belgian cuisine in a beautiful, art nouveau-inspired setting.
- La Cantina: A popular spot for Italian food, La Cantina is located in the trendy Saint-Gilles neighbourhood and offers delicious pizza and pasta dishes.
- Delirium Café: This popular bar is famous for its impressive selection of beers, with over 2,000 varieties.
Brussels has many entertainment options, theatres, music venues, and other attractions. Here are some of the top entertainment options in Brussels:
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie: This historic theatre host various operas and yearly performances.
- Forest National: A popular music venue, Forest National hosts concerts by both local and international artists.
- Atomium Mini-Europe: This attraction features miniature replicas of famous European landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum.
- Kinepolis Brussels: This modern cinema complex offers a wide range of films in multiple languages.
- Cirque Royal: This historic theatre hosts a variety of performances, including concerts, comedy shows, and dance performances.
Brussels has something to offer every shopper, from local markets to high-end boutiques. Here are some of the top shopping destinations in Brussels:
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert: This historic shopping arcade is home to various high-end boutiques and is a popular destination for fashionistas.
- Place du Grand Sablon: This picturesque square has various antique shops, art galleries, and chocolatiers.
- Brussels Vintage Market: Held on the first Sunday of every month, this market is a great place to find vintage clothing, accessories, and other unique items.
- Les Marolles: This neighborhood has various second-hand shops, antique dealers, and flea markets.
- Rue Neuve: This bustling shopping street is home to various popular chain stores and is a great place to find bargains.
Getting to Brussels is easy, with the city’s main airport, Brussels Airport, just outside the city centre. Brussels has an excellent public transportation system, including buses, trams, and a metro. There is also a bike-sharing system and plenty of opportunities for walking. Here are the details:
- Metro: The metro system has four lines that cover the city and its suburbs. It’s an efficient way to get around, especially during rush hour.
- Trams: Brussels has over 20 tram lines running throughout the city and its outskirts. They are a great way to see the sights and are often quicker than buses.
- Buses: Buses are another option for getting around Brussels. They are frequent, and many lines run until late at night.
- Bike-sharing: Villo! is the bike-sharing system in Brussels, with over 5,000 bikes available for rent. It’s a great way to explore the city at your own pace.
- Walking: Many of Brussels’ attractions are within walking distance of each other. It’s a great way to take in the sights and sounds of the city.
Local Customs and Traditions
Belgium has a rich cultural heritage, and visitors to Brussels can learn about many of the country’s customs and traditions. Here are a few things to keep in mind when visiting Brussels:
- Belgians are known for their love of beer and chocolate, so be sure to try some while you’re in the city.
- It is customary to shake hands or kiss the cheek when greeting someone, depending on the region.
- Belgians are proud of their country’s linguistic diversity, so be sure to show respect for both French and Dutch speakers.
- Tipping is not mandatory in Belgium, but leaving a small amount for good service is customary.
- Belgians take their time when eating, so don’t be surprised if meals take longer than you’re used to.
Safety and Security
Brussels, the capital of Belgium, is a safe and secure city with low crime rates and an efficient police force. Its public transportation is safe and clean, while the streets are well-lit and tourist-friendly. Visitors can enjoy a positive experience in this vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
- Low Crime Rate: Brussels has a low crime rate, and measures are in place to maintain safety for locals and visitors.
- Efficient Police Force: Brussels has a well-trained police force that responds quickly to emergencies, ensuring a safe environment.
- Safe Public Transportation: Brussels offers a secure transportation system with well-maintained buses, trams, and trains.
- Safe and Clean Streets: Brussels’ well-lit and clean streets ensure safe navigation for pedestrians and motorists.
- Tourist-Friendly Environment: Brussels’s well-regulated tourism industry prioritizes visitor safety and positive experiences.
Find Cheap Flights to Brussels
Finding cheap flights to Brussels is easy with Cheap Bookers. This flight search portal allows visitors to compare prices from various airlines. Enter your travel dates and destination, and cbookers.com will show you the best available flights at the lowest prices.
- Use a flight search engine like cbookers.com to compare prices and find the best deals.
- Be flexible with travel dates and times to take advantage of lower fares.
- Book your flight in advance to get the lowest possible price.
- Consider flying with a budget airline to save even more money.
- Sign up for email alerts and newsletters from airlines and travel websites to stay informed about sales and promotions.
In summary, Brussels is a city that truly has something for everyone, from its stunning architecture and rich history to its delicious food and drink, vibrant entertainment scene, and great shopping.
With so much to see and do, it’s no wonder that Brussels is one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, Brussels will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.