Find Cheap Flights to Delhi, India
Search with cbookers and compare hundreds of flight sites
at once and book cheap flight to Delhi, India
At cbookers.com we search over 500+ airlines to find the best deals for you.
Find cheap flights to Delhi under $100 available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Delhi.
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find cheap flights deals for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Delhi Travel Guide
Are you planning to visit Delhi? This vibrant and colorful city is a must-see destination for any traveler. Find cheap flights to Delhi and get ready to immerse yourself in its rich history, mouth-watering cuisine, and bustling energy.
Delhi has something for everyone, from iconic landmarks like the Red Fort and the Lotus Temple to lively bazaars and street markets. Let this guide be your ultimate resource for exploring the best of Delhi and creating unforgettable memories.
Delhi – The Heart of India
Delhi, the capital of India, is a vibrant and bustling city with a rich history and culture that dates back several centuries. The city perfectly blends old and new, with ancient monuments and temples juxtaposed against modern skyscrapers and shopping malls.
Historical and Cultural Attractions
Delhi is home to some of India’s most significant historical and cultural landmarks. Here are five must-see attractions:
- Red Fort: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Red Fort was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century. It is a magnificent red sandstone structure known for its intricate carvings and beautiful architecture.
- Qutub Minar: The Qutub Minar is a 73-meter tall tower built by the Mughals in the 12th century. It is the tallest brick minaret in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This beautiful mausoleum was built in the 16th century and is the final resting place of the Mughal Emperor Humayun. It is a stunning example of Mughal architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- India Gate: The India Gate is a war memorial located in the heart of Delhi. It was built to honor the Indian soldiers who died in World War I and is now a popular spot for picnics and evening walks.
- Lotus Temple: The Lotus Temple is a unique temple built in the shape of a lotus flower. It is a Bahá’í House of Worship known for its beautiful architecture and serene surroundings.
Delhi is not just about historical monuments and cultural attractions; it also has some beautiful natural spots worth exploring. Here are five natural attractions to visit:
- Lodhi Garden: Lodhi Garden is a beautiful park in the heart of Delhi. It is home to several tombs and monuments and is a popular spot for morning walks and picnics.
- Yamuna River flows through Delhi, and there are several spots along its banks where visitors can enjoy a peaceful walk or picnic.
- Sanjay Van: Sanjay Van is a vast forested area in the heart of Delhi. It is a popular spot for birdwatching and nature walks.
- Delhi Ridge: Delhi Ridge is a hilly area in the city’s north. It is home to several parks and forests and is an excellent spot for trekking and hiking.
- Nehru Park: Nehru Park is beautiful in the city’s heart. It is a popular spot for morning walks and picnics and hosts several yearly cultural events.
Delhi has a wide range of accommodations to suit all budgets and preferences. Here are five options:
- The Taj Mahal Hotel: This iconic hotel is in the city’s heart and is known for its luxurious amenities and excellent service.
- The Oberoi: The Oberoi is a five-star hotel in the center of Delhi. It offers luxurious rooms and suites, as well as excellent dining options.
- The Park: The Park is a boutique hotel located in the trendy area of Connaught Place. It is known for its stylish décor and excellent rooftop bar.
- Backpacker Panda: Backpacker Panda is a budget hostel in Paharganj’s famous neighborhood. It offers dormitory-style accommodations and is an excellent option for backpackers.
- Airbnb: Delhi has a wide range of Airbnb options for visitors, with many affordable and comfortable apartments and homes available to rent.
Food and Drink
Delhi is known for its vibrant food scene, with many dishes to suit all tastes. Here are five must-try foods:
- Chole Bhature: This popular Punjabi dish consists of spiced chickpeas and fried bread. It is a hearty and filling meal perfect for breakfast or lunch.
- Butter Chicken: Butter Chicken is a rich and creamy dish made with marinated chicken cooked in tomato and cream sauce. It is best enjoyed with a side of naan bread or rice.
- Paratha: Paratha is a type of flatbread that is typically stuffed with vegetables or meat. It is a popular breakfast dish best enjoyed with yogurt or chutney.
- Chaat: Chaat is a type of street food consisting of crunchy, savory snacks topped with yogurt and chutney. It is a popular snack that is perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Lassi: Lassi is a sweet, refreshing yogurt-based drink perfect for cooling down on a hot day. It is often flavored with fruit or spices and is a popular drink all over India.
Delhi has a vibrant entertainment scene, with plenty of options for visitors. Here are five options:
- Kingdom of Dreams: Kingdom of Dreams is a unique entertainment destination that showcases Indian culture and traditions through music, dance, and theater.
- Indian Habitat Center: The Indian Habitat Center is a cultural center that hosts many events, including art exhibitions, concerts, and theater performances.
- National Museum: The National Museum is great for learning about India’s rich history and culture. It has many exhibits, including art, artifacts, and textiles.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observatory built in the 18th century. It is a great place to learn about astronomy and history.
- Adventure Island: Adventure Island is a famous amusement park in the city. It offers many rides and attractions and is a great place to spend a fun-filled day with friends and family.
Delhi is a shopper’s paradise, with many markets, malls, and boutiques to explore. Here are five shopping destinations:
- Dilli Haat: Dilli Haat is a famous outdoor market with a wide range of handicrafts, textiles, and food stalls. It is a great place to shop for souvenirs and gifts.
- Chandni Chowk: Chandni Chowk is one of Delhi’s oldest and busiest markets. It is known for its narrow lanes, bustling crowds, and wide range of goods on offer, including jewelry, textiles, and electronics.
- Select Citywalk: Select Citywalk is a modern shopping mall located in the trendy neighborhood of Saket. It features many international and local brands, dining options, and a cinema.
- Khan Market: Khan Market is a popular shopping destination known for its boutiques and specialty stores. It is a great place to shop for designer clothing and accessories.
- Janpath Market: Janpath Market is a popular shopping destination for its colorful textiles, jewelry, and handicrafts. It is a great place to shop for unique and affordable souvenirs.
Delhi is well-connected by air, rail, and road and has a comprehensive public transportation system. Here are five transportation options:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport is Delhi’s main airport. It is about 20 kilometers from the city and is well-connected to the city center by taxi, bus, and metro.
- Delhi Metro: Delhi Metro is a fast, reliable, and affordable way to get around the city. It is one of the most extensive metro networks in the world, with six lines and over 200 stations.
- Buses: Delhi has a comprehensive bus network that covers the entire city. The buses are affordable and a good option for those on a budget, but they can be crowded and slow during peak hours.
- Taxis: Taxis are widely available in Delhi and are a good option for those who prefer a more comfortable and convenient mode of transportation. They can be booked through various apps or hailed on the street.
- Auto-rickshaws: Auto-rickshaws are a popular mode of transportation in Delhi, especially for short distances. They are affordable and can be hailed on the street, but it’s essential to negotiate the fare before getting in.
Local Customs and Traditions
Delhi is a city that is steeped in history and culture, and there are many local customs and traditions that visitors might be interested in learning about. Here are five customs and traditions:
- Diwali: Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India and is celebrated with great enthusiasm in Delhi. It is a festival of lights and signifies the victory of good over evil.
- Holi: Holi is a festival of colors celebrated in Delhi and India. It is a time when people come together to play with colors, dance, and enjoy traditional sweets and snacks.
- Namaste: Namaste is a traditional Indian greeting that involves pressing the palms together and bowing slightly. It is a sign of respect and is commonly used in Delhi and India.
- Mehndi: Mehndi is a form of body art that involves applying intricate designs with henna paste. It is a popular tradition in Delhi and is often done for weddings and other special occasions.
- Yoga: Yoga is a traditional Indian practice that involves physical postures, breathing exercises, and meditation. It is a popular form of exercise and relaxation in Delhi, and there are many yoga studios and classes available for visitors to try.
Safety and Security
Delhi is a safe and secure city with a strong police presence and a well-established emergency response infrastructure. Here are some points that highlight the safety and security measures in Delhi:
- Delhi has a large and well-equipped police force, providing a sense of security to locals and visitors alike.
- The city has a low crime rate, and visitors can feel safe walking around late at night.
- Delhi has a well-established public transport system, including buses and a modern metro system, making it easy and safe to get around the city.
- The city has strict security measures in place, particularly around high-profile events and areas of interest, ensuring the safety of everyone in the town.
- Delhi has invested heavily in improving its emergency response infrastructure, including modern hospitals and emergency services.
- The city also has a strong community policing program, which helps to build trust and promote safety and security.
Overall, visitors to Delhi can be assured of a safe and enjoyable stay in this bustling and vibrant city.
Find Cheap Flights to Delhi
To find cheap flights to Delhi, visitors can use cbookers.com, a flight search portal that helps to find affordable airfares. Visitors can enter their travel dates and destination, and cbookers.com will search for the best possible deals from various airlines. It is a convenient and reliable way to save money on flights to Delhi.
To make your trip to Delhi more economical, booking your air tickets and airfare to Dehli in advance is suggested. With numerous airlines providing competitive prices, finding affordable airfare with Cheap Bookers to Delhi is now more accessible than ever.
Delhi is a city that captures the essence of India like no other. With its vibrant culture, stunning architecture, and mouth-watering cuisine, it’s a destination that should be on every traveler’s bucket list. Delhi has something for everyone, from the historic Red Fort and Qutub Minar to the bustling bazaars and colorful festivals.
And with cbookers.com offering cheap flights to Delhi, there’s never been a better time to explore this fantastic city. So pack your bags, book your flights, and prepare for an unforgettable Delhi adventure!