Find Cheap Flights to Islamabad, PK
Search with cbookers & compare hundreds of flight sites at once
and find cheap flights to Islamabad, Pakistan
At cbookers.com we search over 700+ airlines to find cheap flights to Islamabad.
Find cheap last minute flight deals under $300 available today.
Book Cheap Flights to Islamabad
Not sure where you want to go, see what best suits your budget.
Find Cheap Flights to Islamabad for you.
At cbookers.com we compare hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals for you.
Islamabad Travel Guide
Are you seeking an exciting travel destination full of culture, history, and natural beauty? Look no further than Islamabad! And to make your journey even more affordable, find cheap flights to Islamabad with cbookers user-friendly search engine.
Islamabad: A Beautiful Blend of Nature and Culture
Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, is known for its beautiful landscape, fascinating culture, and rich history. The city perfectly blends modernity and tradition, and visitors can explore various attractions that reflect the country’s unique heritage.
From stunning natural landscapes to ancient monuments, Islamabad has something for everyone. Here’s a comprehensive guide to some of the city’s top attractions:
Historical and Cultural Attractions
Islamabad has a rich history that is reflected in its many cultural attractions. Some of the must-see historical sites and landmarks in the city include:
- Faisal Mosque: One of the largest mosques in the world, the Faisal Mosque is a stunning example of modern Islamic architecture.
- Pakistan Monument: Located in the Shakarparian Hills, the Pakistan Monument is a symbol of the country’s cultural diversity and national unity.
- Lok Virsa Museum: The Lok Virsa Museum is a cultural institution that showcases the traditional arts and crafts of Pakistan, including pottery, textiles, and jewellery.
- Taxila Museum: Located about an hour’s drive from Islamabad, the Taxila Museum is home to a vast collection of Gandhara art and artefacts.
- Rawalpindi Old City: Just a short distance from Islamabad, Rawalpindi’s old city is a maze of narrow streets and bazaars that offer a glimpse of traditional Pakistani life.
Islamabad is surrounded by some of the most stunning natural landscapes in Pakistan. Here are some of the top natural attractions in the city:
- Margalla Hills National Park: The Margalla Hills National Park is a nature reserve located on the outskirts of Islamabad. Visitors can explore the park’s many hiking trails, picnic areas, and wildlife habitats.
- Daman-e-Koh: Situated in the Margalla Hills, Daman-e-Koh is a popular viewpoint that offers breathtaking panoramic views of Islamabad.
- Pir Sohawa: Another popular viewpoint in the Margalla Hills, Pir Sohawa is a great spot for picnicking and enjoying the region’s natural beauty.
- Rawal Lake: A man-made reservoir just outside of Islamabad, Rawal Lake is a popular spot for boating and fishing.
- Shakarparian Hills: The Shakarparian Hills are a series of hills located on the outskirts of Islamabad. Visitors can enjoy panoramic city views and explore the many parks and picnic spots.
Islamabad has a wide range of accommodations to suit all budgets and preferences. Some popular options include:
- Serena Hotel Islamabad: A luxury hotel in the heart of Islamabad, it is known for its elegant decor and exceptional service.
- Islamabad Marriott Hotel: Another popular luxury hotel, the Islamabad Marriott, is located near the city’s main business and diplomatic district.
- Hotel One: A budget-friendly option in the city centre, Hotel One offers comfortable rooms and basic amenities at an affordable price.
- Islamabad Regalia Hotel: A mid-range hotel located in the F-7 sector, the Islamabad Regalia Hotel offers spacious rooms and modern amenities.
- Guest Houses: There are many guest houses located throughout Islamabad that offer comfortable accommodations at affordable prices.
Food and Drink
Islamabad is a food lover’s paradise, with many restaurants and cafes offering delicious Pakistani cuisine. Here are some of the top food and drink options in the city:
- Traditional Cuisine: For traditional Pakistani cuisine, head to places like Monal, Nadia Coffee Shop, or Khiva Restaurant.
- International Cuisine: For international cuisine, options include Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonald’s, and Subway.
- Restaurants: If you want something more upscale, try Tao, Sakura Japanese Restaurant, or La Terrazza.
- Street Foods: Islamabad also has a vibrant street food scene, with stalls serving everything from chaat and samosas to parathas and kebabs.
- Drinks: Head to the city’s many cafes and coffee shops or check out popular spots like The Lounge, Burning Brownie, or Chai Shai.
- PlentyPlenty of juice bars, smoothie shops, and tea houses are also available to quench your thirst.
Islamabad offers diverse shopping options that cater to all budgets and preferences. Some of the most popular places to shop include:
- Centaurus Mall: This is one of the largest shopping malls in Islamabad and is home to a wide range of local and international brands.
- Jinnah Super Market: Located in the city’s heart, Jinnah Super Market is a popular shopping destination for locals and visitors alike. Here you can find everything from traditional handicrafts to modern electronics.
- Melody Market: This market is famous for its affordable range of clothing and accessories. It’s a great place to pick up souvenirs and gifts for friends and family back home.
- F-6 Super Market: This market is known for its high-end fashion and designer stores. Here you can find some of the city’s best designer boutiques and luxury brands.
- Sunday Bazaar: This is one of Islamabad’s largest and oldest markets, where you can find everything from fresh produce to second-hand clothing and electronics.
Islamabad has a well-developed transportation system that includes buses, taxis, and ride-sharing services. Some of the popular transportation options in the city include:
- Metro Bus: This rapid transit system connects Islamabad with the neighboring city of Rawalpindi. It’s a fast and affordable way to travel between the two cities.
- Taxis: Taxis are readily available in Islamabad and are a convenient way to get around the city. They can be hailed on the street or booked through a mobile app.
- Ride-sharing services: Services like Uber, Careem, and InDrive are also available in Islamabad and are popular options among locals and visitors alike.
Local customs and traditions:
Islamabad is a city that is rich in culture and traditions. Some of the local customs and traditions that visitors might be interested in learning about include:
- Pakistani cuisine: Pakistani cuisine is known for its bold flavours and unique spices. Some of the most popular dishes include biryani, kebabs, and haleem.
- Religious festivals: Islam is the dominant religion in Pakistan. As such, religious festivals like Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha are celebrated with great fervour.
- Hospitality: Pakistani people are known for their hospitality and warm welcomes. Visitors to Islamabad can expect to be treated with kindness and respect wherever they go.
Safety and security:
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan and one of the safest cities in the country. The city has taken measures to ensure its residents’ and visitors’ safety and security. Here are some of the reasons why Islamabad is a safe and secure city:
- Well-Planned City: Islamabad’s well-planned layout contributes to the city’s safety and security by reducing the likelihood of accidents or incidents.
- High Level of Security: With many embassies and diplomatic missions, Islamabad has a visible police presence and regular patrolling to ensure safety.
- Safe Transportation: The city has many safe transportation options, including a well-maintained metro bus system and ride-hailing services.
- Safe Neighborhoods: Islamabad has several safe and popular neighborhoods, including F-6, F-7, F-8, and E-7, with a low crime rate.
- Safe Tourist Destinations: Islamabad’s popular tourist destinations, such as the Faisal Mosque, Pakistan Monument, and Lok Virsa Museum, have security measures to ensure visitor safety.
Find Cheap Flights to Islamabad:
Finding cheap flights to Islamabad is easy with cbookers.com. This flight search portal allows you to compare prices from different airlines and find the best deals on flights to Islamabad. With a little research, visitors can find great flight deals and save money on their trip to this beautiful city.
- Check out cbookers.com for great airfare deals and cheap flights to Islamabad.
- With a user-friendly search engine and a wide selection of airlines, cbookers.com makes finding cheap flights to Islamabad easy.
- You can filter your search by price, airline, departure time, and more to find the perfect flight for your budget and schedule.
In summary, Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, located in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is known for its beautiful parks, natural beauty, and diverse cultural offerings. From exploring ancient landmarks like Faisal Mosque and Pakistan Monument to shopping at vibrant markets and indulging in delicious local cuisine, Islamabad has something for everyone.
The city is also a great base for exploring the surrounding region, including the Margalla Hills National Park and the nearby city of Rawalpindi. With affordable flights and a welcoming atmosphere, Islamabad is a must-visit destination for travellers seeking adventure and cultural immersion.